White Subway Tiles...

Love this bathroom.
I love that it is not a big square/rectangle and that the toilet is down the end.
The sink is amazing and who doesn't like subway tile right?


unknown
Subway tile is so clean looking and lends so well to wicker, wood, porcelain and of course goes so well with the Hexagon floor tiles they are usually paired with.

Here are the lovely floor tiles. Little Hexagons in a bone white.
I must say though, I would have to have white grout in mine...the subway tile too.
That's just me though =0)

unknown
See, again, white subway tile and Hexagonal floor tiles...with a claw foot
=perfection!
You may be wondering where I am going with this post.
We have some issues going on in our Bathroom and we are thinking of what we need to do to fix the problem and make the bathroom ow we would like.
This is not easy let me tell you.
The room is H U G E!
me
This is how you last seen it when it got it's mini 'free' makeover.

me
You may remember when I had to paint the orangey lining boards behind our 101 year old Claw Foot bath.

me
This was it when I finished.
This space has always annoyed me, never being what I imagine.
We have plans...well had.
Now they have to be sorted.
Anyone in Northern Tassie know of a Builder and Plumber???
I am sure to keep you posted on this on going pain in my side ;0)