Wishing for....

photo by me in our kitchen
Hey all!
As the weather gets really cold here I have been wandering around our kitchen wanting to change things.
A few things are on the agenda already
*The wicker blinds have come down
*Linen Roman shades will be going up
*Dining chairs will be finished like the table
...but I need MORE!

*beadboard splash back and some shelves for my ironstone

*something grey, glassy and full of gorgeous serving ware

*a recycling station worth showing, not hiding beside the fridge like ours ;0)

and hopefully one day a Belfast sink and stunning taps to go with it...one day.
This gorgeous kitchen has had me wanting since I looked at it some time ago.
I just love it and it has my head filled with ideas.
I have figured out which things are do-able for us right now
*blinds
*chairs
*shelves...if I can convince Mic!
*cupboard with ironstone
*recycling station
What do you think?